Are you suffering from what I refer to as “OSAD” (Online Social Anxiety Disorder)?
You know, things like worrying about the real-life fallout from unfriending someone or not, checking in some place on Foursquare and unintentionally offending someone for not inviting them along, information overload, etc.
Well, I came across this handy infographic from the nice people at Mindful Magazine with tips for taking control of tech habits. Very helpful for a social media manager like me, but I bet you suffer a bit from OSAD, too.
- erdelcroix reblogged this from eliseweb
- eliseweb reblogged this from experiencelife
- buckramwarrior likes this
- milesofbooks likes this
- whitebicycle likes this
- laurenpressley reblogged this from wachtergrrl
- laurenpressley likes this
- experiencelife reblogged this from wachtergrrl and added:
- experiencelife likes this
- wachtergrrl posted this